January 22, 2009

Favorites

Is the same goblin that hides my camera cable to upload pictures every time I want to do so, the same one that eats one of my husband's white socks about every third dryer load?

Top Ten Reasons Socks Disappear from the Dryer

So, there will be no pictures today.

I went to the Road to California last week and took a few photos so I will try to post them. But I do want to mention two of my favorite blogs I have been following:

The first is from the yahoo group "Quilting on a budget". The post today is about free Valentine patterns. Where was this when I was looking for patterns.

I am participating in my first ever block swap, heart blocks. The "Forty year old Virgin" has nothing on me. I took a picture of my fabrics and was going to post my block after the swap, I assume that is proper etiquette. That is what I was looking for the cable. I am also doing a vintage valentine swap. I love Valentine's day. It is such a personal holiday.

Oh , back to good posts. If you have never seen The Daily Coyote website, it is a treat. It is about Charlie the coyote who was adopted by a human and tomcat at 10 days old after his mom was killed. It is a wonderful photo diary. And today's picture is too precious.
I do not have permission to use her photograph but please click here.
Note: on the list of Valentine's projects is a wall hanging which looks suspiciously like the one in Crystal Carter's book Holiday Happenings although there is no credit.

No comments: